What can you expect from gaim 2015?
Meet and engage with a community of 400+ alternative investment professionals at gaim 2015 this June. With gaim 2014 boasting a 1:1 manger to investor ratio, there is no better opportunity for networking and meaningful industry discussions.
Meet and engage with a community of 450+ alternatives investment professionals. gaim 2014 had a 1:1 investment manager: investor ratio offering a perfect opportunity for managers to meet with the most active investors into alternatives.
Network during focussed one-to-one business meetings, informal group discussions and innovative structure networking formats such as fund showcases, strategy match sessions, speed networking and more…
Be inspired and informed by 120+ top industry speakers on the state of the alternatives industry, the wider geopolitical and economic climate as well as individual strategies.
Just some of the confirmed speakers include:
Roslyn Zhang, MD, Fixed Income & Absolute Return, CHINA INVESTMENT CORPORATION
– Phillip Titolo, AVP, Hedge Fund Investments, HARTFORD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
– Chuck Clough, Chairman & CEO, CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS
– Sourav Sengupta, Vice-President, AIG
– Sally Staley, CIO, CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
– Juan Antolin-Diaz, Economist, FULCRUM ASSET MANAGEMENT
– Roy Niederhoffer, President, RG NIEDERHOFFER
– Serge Ledermann, Incoming Head Asset Management, Switzerland, BANK SARASIN
– Morris Mark, President, MARK ASSET MANAGEMENT
– Michael Nicks, Director, Investments, PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY
– Simon Thorp, Senior Portfolio Manager Credit Long/Short, KKR
– Tolga Uzuner, Partner, Emerging Markets, APOLLO
– Lawrence Berner, Portfolio Manager, MORGAN STANLEY ALTERNATIVE INVEST
REGISTER YOUR PLACE BY 8 MAY TO SAVE UP TO £300!
|REGISTER – INVESTORS||REGISTER – MANAGERS
Attend as a single delegate (50% discount for emerging managers) or take advantage of the Manager Networking Package.
|REGISTER – SERVICE PROVIDERS
Join us as a delegate or if you are interested in exploring exclusive branding and networking options contact Luke on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively call us on: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or email: email@example.com quoting VIP code: FKN2437BBEM to secure your place.
We look forward to seeing you in Monaco!